Wednesday 12 August 2015

Summer Is... (+ free colouring sheet :-) )



= GROW!!  ♥♥♥

These are all the things I love about Summer :-). And this quick drawing was inspired by a recent beautiful beach trip with friends in which all of these magical qualities were definitely present!


Adult colouring is very popular at the moment as an activity that can slow us down, enable us to focus and is a great stress buster - needless to say, I can testify to this! 


It came to mind to give this simple little picture as a freebie colouring sheet...  In the Autumn I plan to create a hand-made Forgetful Fairy Art Studio Colouring Book, using some of my favourite seasonal images, as well as some new drawings.

In the meantime, feel free to print this one off and add whatever details you would like! 

Words, thoughts, rainbow colours, minimal colours... my son said he would draw in sea, sky and beach, as well as the words 'do' 'make' and 'fun'! 

To use the image, simply right click, copy and paste into Word or download, and insert into Word. 

Happy colouring and I really hope you are all having a truly lovely Summer break!! :-)♥