Wednesday 5 August 2015

Beautiful Illustrations to share

Here are a few snippets of some beautiful customer illustrations to share... 

I have loved these projects!! 

Such beautifully written stories to convey in illustration art... 

I love the process of exploring through drawing, how I can do justice to the story - capturing it's essence and special themes...

And I'm very much looking forward to the Autumn when I will have much more time to dedicate to Forgetful Fairy Art Studio - I have soooo many ideas and plans, and being available to do more illustration work is totally amongst them!

The top and bottom illustrations were for a gorgeous collaboration between Aleta of Hinterland Mama, Belinda of LillyPilly Play and myself - to create beautiful seasonal wooden peg doll playsets with felt leaf pouches and a gorgeous illustrated story... do have a look at Aleta's store & facebook to find out more about how they work: 

www.instagram.com/hinterlandmama

I enjoyed creating these images so much - and it truly feels like a privilege to have been able to work collaboratively with such experienced and talented women on creating something so lovely!♥