Friday 12 June 2015

My little Tiger and I...



We've had some fun this week, my little tiger and I... on Monday her big brother got to go on a school trip to the zoo... for a long time she's wanted to be a tiger (we have a bit of a tiger♥ thing goin on in our house), and this was the day to be one! 

She was an "escaped tiger from the zoo"... and ready to surprise her brother upon collection from school... super cute and cuddly - and a little bit fierce - and we had soooo much fun using her big brother's costume and our family face paints for a complete transformation... 

When I woke on Monday and set my daily intentions - I wrote in my journal that I wanted to have some FUN - it's been so busy lately, a bit of laughter and light-hearted fun was totally in order... yet the day was still looking packed, and very much like there wasn't any room to go off and do whatever I wanted ... and then we had the brainwave to be a tiger - and we genuinely had so much fun together! 

We had our fun, and I also remembered that sometimes, with the creative capers we get up to in the week, all the creativity is not so much in the things that we make, but the things that we do and the way that we play, choosing to have some fun together and in our inner attitude... 

It's in the living.♥