Tuesday 16 June 2015

Fairy Crafting Again...


I spent a couple of hours this Sunday morning re-working a magic wool fairy that I had made the basic head and body for way back at Christmas last year... I found her in the bottom of my wool crafting bag, looking forlorn, crumpled and thoroughly discarded... I had gone to my felting bag in order to make a gift when I found her - so decided it was time to rescue and revive her, and now she's this truly beautiful little Summer Fairy! I love it when things just come together like that!

And I love the transformation! She has flowers in her pretty plaited hair, a little yellow scroll and star charm with a message for the very special lady she is going to be gifted to - someone dear who probably has even more fairies living in her house than we do in ours! I know they will all be in good company together...♥