Monday 8 June 2015

All the Creative Voices...


I'm so grateful to live in a time when there is so much amazing art, craft, and creativity out there on the internet, at my fingertips, ready to inspire and amuse... I had a thought a few weeks ago about all the wonderful sharing that takes place - on Instagram, Facebook, Etsy, Folksy, blogs and at craft markets etc...and how ideas inspire yet more new ideas and how we all, collectively, play a part in lighting each other's creative fire...   

The candles in the illustration are alight like all those creative voices...inspiring and igniting each other.

Even as visitors who view and support all the beautiful things people have made by liking, sharing and even buying some of their work, folk are stoking the creative fires of all those they choose to support. 

This little picture called to me - insisting to be drawn - celebrating all the creative voices - the abundance and colour, all the deep, light, and unique messages in so much creativity - the braveness in the sharing and generosity of support! 

Thank you for reading and connecting with my blog and Forgetful Fairy Art Studio - your presence and support truly lights my world and all my creative endeavours! I would love to hear what sparks you are creating - if you would like to share your voice please be in touch or head over to my Facebook Page and comment there...♥

With Love and Gratitude, Abigail xxx