Wednesday 24 May 2017

Sunshine, freedom, a little flower... and so much love. ♥


I had another post scheduled for today on my Forgetful Fairy Facebook Page, but I have been so deeply moved and saddened by this weeks’ unfolding events in the news, that out of compassion, for Manchester, and all of us, it didn’t feel right to carry on as normal, talking of fairies and frivolous things… but then, neither does stopping.

In truth; I don’t know what is right - to go on being playful, choosing love of life, creativity and staying in the light – determined not to give in to the terror and fear, or to keep it more real – enter that arena and show respect, compassion and solidarity for the very real human suffering that so many are experiencing.

All I can think at the moment, is that both are true, and right. Pause, reflect, come together, show love and deepest compassion for those who are suffering. Don't be afraid to go there, and add my voice to the collective cry for us all to hold a candle in the dark...  but also carry on. Keep living our wholehearted lives guided by love, normality and all the good things we still have – however large or small – the enormous gift of our freedom, or the simplicity of a sunny day, and a little flower...

Whilst we may not know the way in the grand scheme of things, we still get to choose, moment by moment what defines our reality.

So I'm sending all my thoughts and prayers to all those affected, and continuing, passionately, to choose love of all life, too. ♥