Tuesday 26 July 2016

#creativeroundup July 2016

Once again life got full...

And busy

And fast

And a little over-stretched at times...

And sometimes serious...

But in small moments along the way...

there were always

still

some Mermaids 

Rainbows

and a little Unicorn magic

and Spirits and Fairies

and

Paint and

Buttons and

Wool and glue and tissue paper and gems and being playful, having fun giving and making and not giving up!


These are some of the little things I've made over the last few weeks, for and with and because of the children... artwork and orders aside. I don't think I'll ever grow out of tissue paper and PVA glue or rainbows for that matter! For me, making space for our creative passions keep everything light and easy and I'm always just so grateful for colour and simple simple things. And now we have space I'm wondering and dreaming, what creations the Summer will inspire?

Maybe I'll even find some time for a long-overdue update to this blog and website!? ♥♥♥